We are glad that you are interested in the services we provide and have visited our website. We appreciate your privacy and strive to ensure that you feel safe while browsing our website.
The personal data you provide is processed on our website in accordance with the requirements and rules for the processing of personal data provided for in the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and in the legislation governing and establishing the protection of personal data.
1. The companies “Žilinskis ir Co”, UAB, “Projektai ir Co”, UAB, “Elektra LT”, UAB, “Elektra Sp. Z.o.o., “A. Žilinskis ir Ko”, UAB, “Zilinskis GmbH” (hereinafter – the Companies) are the Personal Data Processor.
2. For the purposes of analysis and statistics, the Personal Data Processor collects the following data: forename, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, website visit history.
3. Your data is collected, processed and used for the following purposes: website visit analysis, statistics, provision of services, marketing, search for partners and employees.
5. The Personal Data Processor takes all and any measures to protect the personal data collected and ensures that the information is not passed on to third parties.
6. The customer has the right to contact the Companies at any time and receive information about his personal data, to request access to his personal data, to demand the correction of his personal data, to demand to restrict the use of his personal data, to demand the deletion of his personal data. The customer also has the right to revoke his earlier consent to the processing of personal data.
7. If you wish the Companies to provide information and allow access to your personal data or that they remove all data collected about you, please contact us by sending a free form request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Personal data collected for statistical and analysis purposes are retained for a period of five years from the date of the last visit.
9. The curriculum vitae sent by the person in applying for the position announced is stored in the database for 6 months.